How to print this website
Microsoft "print graphics" option must be turned on -- AND/OR margins may need to be set to the smallest size possible.
SETTING MS INTERNET EXPLORER TO PRINT ALL GRAPHICS...
If you are using MS Internet Explorer:
- Click "Tools" at the top of the screen -- a menu will open
- Click "Internet Options" in the menu -- a small window will open
- Click the tab at the top labeled "Advanced" -- a list will appear
- Scroll down to the "Printing" section
- Check the option box for "Print background colors and images"
- Click "Apply" at the bottom of the window and "OK"
Check your printer's settings as well -- most printers can be set from these instruction:
ALSO Check your margin settings -- The margins are accessed from the "Page Set Up" section of the browser's "File" menu
- Click "File" at the top of the screen
- Click "Print" -- a small window will open
- You should see your printer's name in the top frame of the window.
- Click your printer's name
- Click the "Preferences" button underneath that frame
- This is where it gets different for some printers...
- Look at the options and see if there is anything that enables or disables graphics
- Make sure that it is configured to allow (enable) printing of graphics or photos.
- Click "OK" button at the bottom of the window